Salmon Flatbread Instructions
- Heat grill or grill pan to medium-high.
- Sprinkle 4 teaspoons of the spice blend and the garlic on both sides of salmon; grill just until opaque in center, about 4 minutes per side.
- With 2 forks, flake the salmon.
- Grill the pita until toasted, about 30 seconds per side; place on 4 plates.
- In a medium bowl, toss the blueberries, avocado, cilantro, onion, jalapeño, lime zest and 1 teaspoon of the remaining spice blend with the lime juice and oil.
- Top pitas with watercress, salmon and blueberry salsa, dividing evenly.
Spice Blend Instructions
In a small bowl, stir together ground spices and salt and pepper
About This Recipe
Recipe by Chef Jacob Peck, Garden Café at the Chicago Botanic Garden