- In a small mixing bowl, stir together the pumpkin puree, eggs, almond milk, melted coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla extract.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the oat flour, baking soda, salt, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, until just combined, and be careful not to overmix. Add 1-2 tablespoons of almond milk if the batter appears too thick.
- Heat a greased skillet. Use a 1/4 cup measuring cup to scoop up the batter and pour it into the pan.
- Let cook on the griddle or pan until you start to see little bubbles forming on the side and then flip. Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Lay pancakes in a small group on large cutting board or serving platter.
- Rinse blueberries and place them in a small dish on board. Slice apple and banana and fan out in different sections of the platter.
- Place walnuts, pumpkin seeds, and maple syrup in small individual dishes and arrange on or around board.
Substitute almonds or pecans for walnuts if desired.
About This Recipe
Who doesn’t love a warm and cozy breakfast on a fall morning? Especially if you’re trying to balance the indulgences of the season with healthier choices across the board (literally), then this recipe is for you. Blueberries and pancakes are a match made in heaven, but add pumpkin into the mix and you have a fall brunch game-changer.