Warm Blueberry Bacon Cheese Dip
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth; beat in heavy cream, mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper until blended. Fold in blueberries and bacon.
- Spread into small greased 1-quart baking dish, top with cheese. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden and bubbling.
Charcuterie Board Assembly
- While dip is in the oven, assemble blueberries, crackers, salami, Brie, and goat cheese on a large board or platter; serve with dip.
- Nutrition analysis is for dip only.
- Alternatively, serve dip with baguette toasts instead of crackers.
About This Recipe
Blueberry Bacon Cheese Dip is the unexpected but unmissable combination of sweet and savory flavors that will be the talk of every party. Baked until it’s golden and bubbling, the dip features sweet-tart blueberries that make a delicious contrast to the smoky bacon, tangy garlic and creamy cheddar. Fill out your charcuterie board with an assortment of crackers, salami, cheeses – and fresh blueberries for an extra boost of blue.