Spiced rum Instructions
- In a large container with a tight fitting lid, combine rum and blueberries; cover.
- Let sit 6 – 12 hours in the refrigerator, stirring occasionally.
Cinnamon Simple Syrup Instructions
- In a small saucepan, combine sugar, cinnamon sticks and one cup water.
- Bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally until reduced by 1/3.
- Set aside to cool.
- In a punch bowl, combine spiced rum, 1/2 cup of the simple syrup, lime juice and grape juice. Stir in seltzer.
- Taste and adjust sweetness by adding more simple syrup, if needed.
- Add ice to the bowl and garnish with citrus slices, and more frozen blueberries.
About This Recipe
Recipe by Rachael White, “Set the Table” Blog
Blueberries, rum, and cinnamon make this spiced blueberry rum punch a must-try. With all the flavors of fall and the delicious burst of blueberries, you’ll want to have it all to yourself, but its best shared with friends and family.